Friday, December 13, 2013

Fabulous Friday

This would be a perfect gift for Anna to make for all of her friends. You could pick up one of the cheap nail polish sets that go on sale this time of year and split it up. I scored a free set of 8 nail polishes from CVS a few weeks ago(I rolled my CVS bucks like a champ). Please don't think that I am getting in the Christmas mood by suggesting this. We can't have that.
Anna posted this to my FB page a while ago. I think she is trying to tell me something. Guess which one I am?
Have a wonderful weekend,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

slugmama said...

I am more of the one on the left, unless you ask me to spend money.....then the other one comes out. lolz

Jane said...

You and me both! Let's move on to Valentine's already!

McVal said...

LOL! Maddy's roommate stuck that on Maddy's wall last week too. Maddy is definitely Buddy the Elf...
Which one are you??!

mama .bonnie said...

Confession: I'm a Buddy when it comes to the decorating but the other guy when it comes to gift buying.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I'll just stay on the right.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I would rather be at Halloween.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I will never be Buddy. In fact if I ever acted happy about Christmas I think they would put me away.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-That doesn't seem so bad. I could be Buddy when it comes to eating Christmas cookies.