Monday, January 13, 2014

Life Lesson

 Take one of these lovely garbage disposals.
 Add a glass shot glass.

And you have an angry husband replacing the garbage disposal. You know what I find most shocking about this entire problem-----that this hasn't happened to us in the past. This seems like it would be a common problem with us. I asked my SIL and she said they had to replace a garbage disposal because of a shot glass. Maybe we aren't partying enough.
Hmmmmm, while Den is under the sink do you think he will find his future self? Maybe his future self can give him a few tips on how to fix the disposal? ;p
Buying plastic shot glasses,
Sonya Ann

2 comments:

slugmama said...

I woulda thought y'all would be on disposal #7 or 8 by now...geesh!
It's obvious you don't get drunk enough when you imbibe. lolz

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I KNOW at least 8 by now. We are slacking.