Thursday, January 30, 2014

This Happens at My House

This is a true and very sad story about what happens in my kitchen. I made a spaghetti dinner with garlic bread I might add and this was the conversation that I had with Den.
Den-(grabs a container and squints at it)-is this steak?
Me-(With an entire body sigh)-No Dennis, that would be spinach.
And what makes this even worse was we were both sober.
Not to fear because my bedroom stories aren't as bad as this. Wait.
Kitchen memories,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

slugmama said...

So replace "steak" and "spinach" with other nouns for your bedroom stories?
Oh, I so don't want to GO THERE.....

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Really, how do you confuse the two? My cooking must be terrible!!!!

McVal said...

When the alarm goes off, that means it's done. Same for the bedroom...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-See you are a bad girl at heart!

Frances said...

Hmmmm.....maybe Den should be the only one to cook. Apt punishment for one who insults someone who cooked for him.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-YOu are my hero.