Monday, February 24, 2014

Christmas Dreams

I got $3 from Pinecone. Yay, that is so not exciting. But here's what we have.................
$18        Pinecone research
$56.66 BP
$25      Amazon gift code that I won from Donna Freedman at Surviving and Thriving!!!!!

Total $99.66
So close to a Benjamin!!!!
Now on to the crazy part of my post.....................
So I had this very odd dream about Den and of course, I told him.
I dreamt that Den bought this beautiful mansion and a brand new van for me. He told me we were "set." So I went around exploring this massive and gorgeous home. His parents came to visit and asked how he was going to pay for it and he said I have no idea. I being frugal even in my dreams flipped out and looked for a way to get out of the mess that he got us into. I woke up from this nightmare glad it was over. Yes, over spending in my dreams will cause me to awaken.
So I told him my dream to which he answered, "Why am I always an idiot in your dreams?" I smiled and thought about my sub-conscious mind.
Frugal Christmas and dreamer,
Sonya Ann


6 comments:

slugmama said...

Next time tell DEN "somebody" has to be the idiot in my dreams and it ain't gonna be me! lol

Jane said...

You could always pimp him out - but don't let him know I said so!

Frances said...

So does he promise never to do it again? Every time I tell Hubby I dreamed about him, he always says, "I am sorry....I will never do it again." The result of me waking up once from a bad dream and being mad at him. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-It will never be me! Den has even said that in his dreams I'm a smart ass. Yup, that's right.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-That I could but I might have to pay them. Don't tell him I said that.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Your hubs is a saint! You are so lucky.