Monday, February 10, 2014

Christmas Numbers

Fun, fun, fun! I'm glad that I have this much already. I didn't take it serious enough last year.
Anywho, I got another $9 from Pinecone research and $30.78 from BP. I'm rolling in it!
For Christmas 2014 we have......................
$15        Pinecone research
$56.66 BP
$25      Amazon gift code that I won from Donna Freedman at Surviving and Thriving!!!!!

Total $96.66

I did buy 3 ring bottle openers for stocking stuffers. For a total of $2.67, I think they will make great gifts for a couple of college students I know. I'm a big spender!
Christmas Vibes,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Cheapchick said...

I think you are doing well - only one month gone. Love those bottle openers!

Lena said...

Nice job! You'll be ready for Christmas in no time:)

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-We will see if I fall short this year like I did last. Last year was a mess between having to fund Christmas and then all of the car repairs. I'm surprised that we made it.

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-Well thank you. I'm glad that you have faith in me.

Jane said...

Now that's what my daughter needs for bartending!! And I need one for summer. But then I also have a couple of friends who use their teeth - POP!

Jane said...

LOL - I'm so classy!!

slugmama said...

Dang, forget the college kids, I know adults who would like/need this! lol

Bargain Mom said...

Those rings rock! You could,d even splurge and throw in a bottle of pop so they could test them out

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-Be a big spender mom and get her one!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I think you are classier than I am but that isn't saying much.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-And who would you be referring too? LOL

Sonya Ann said...

Bargain Mom-Well thank you sooooo much. And I would be the one drinking the pop while they drank beer. LOL