Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Days of Our Lives-Sonya Style

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, do I have an update for you!!!!!! Oh and so you know I don't watch Days of our Lives or DOOL or just Days as the addicts call it.
I don't watch soap operas or tv(and that's my fault for shutting it off). Anyways, the last soap opera I remember watch was Dallas. Hey, did you know that they made a new Dallas? I probably won't be watching that either.
And I remember Luke and Laura. Yes, I am old but hey, I was a kid and forced to watch it. Did you know that if I cut my hair short, it curls up and I look like Luke?
If you are looking for something to watch since I have flown off on a terrible tangent and will probable never get to the point, I would start watching Sherlock! Holy hell man, it's brilliant!
Ok where was I? Oh yes, OMG! Do I have a Den update for you!!!!!
Not Den's kid. I think. Bahahaha!
Remember how we got a card, congratulating Dennis on his new baby. And how the hand writing match one of the women that he works with? Hold on to your seat, we think she has a crush on Den. BAHAHAHAHA! She isn't trying to kill him, she is trying to nooky him. I know most women would see this as a threat but I'm just not like that. I find this funny because Dennis never liked her and because it makes him so uncomfortable!!!! The woman that will remain nameless reports Den a lot and we just figured that it had something to do with her wanting his job and jealousy. Well, she only reports him when he talks to other women in the department!!! And it would make sense now that she would try to break up his marriage. She also tries to get him in fights with the guys in the department. Which didn't make any sense to Den but it did to me? She is trying to isolate him. WOW, I understand crazy.

The English folks call these women Bunny boilers. So should I be scared or Dennis? Hey and I had the spice rack in the picture. Hey, did you notice the THO? But I did notice the spice rack first so I'm totally normal. Or would it be titally normal?
I like bunnies,
Sonya Ann





14 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

Oh my she does sound crazy! Has he reported all this to the higher ups? It sounds like a type of sexual harassment to me!

slugmama said...

Yah, she is looney tunes and wants Den.
it's because of his mad chocolate packing skills you know.....

Cheapchick said...

My hubby got a crazy lady card from one of the businesses we used to deal with, it mortified him. I thought it was funny but when the second one came I wanted to take her out. Needless to say we no longer use that business (hubbys choice). I think he has a case for sexual harassment, just saying.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Yes, he has reported her and his boss has been wonderful. The problem is there is no proof unless the FBI would be wiling to do handwriting sampling for us. And they are probably too busy. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I just wonder how long it would take her to get sick of him? It didn't take me long. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I don't think that I would go back to the store either. Did she sign it? Some people are beyond nuts, it's scary.

Out My window said...

You are so stinking funny, how does your mind work, or should I say does your mind work?

ND Chic said...

I forgot to tell you that your Den is also my baby daddy :). That is too funny!

Sonya Ann said...

Out My Window-Ohhhh honey, it doesn't work!

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-Bahahahaha!!!!! You should get him for child support.

McVal said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO a bunny boiler!!! And we love Sherlock, just sayin.
I have that exact spice rack!!!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-It is getting a bit crazy. I feel sorry for Den. I keep telling him that she wants to marry him. He flips out and its funny.

Frances said...

Your mind works brilliantly! Or am I saying that because it works a lot like mine. LOL!

When Den marries the bunny boiler are we all invited to the wedding?

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I am going to the maid of honor!!!!! Hell, I'll use coupons to buy them a set of matching bats to beat each other with.
And yes, our great minds think alike.