Monday, February 17, 2014

Pot Pervert

How creepy is that?!?!?! And that is how I feel anymore. Crazy eyes are upon me. Remember how Den was a brat and got brand new expensive pots and pans? Well, he has changed into a pot pervert of sorts. It started when DJ used one of the new pans and burned the bajesus out of it. First time it was used and BAM, extra crispy pot. The good news is this pretty much proves he is my kid. I burn water and he takes after me. I'm tearing up a bit.
Because of DJ and the pot incident or because Dennis knows me so well, he has turned into a watcher. He smiles when I'm cooking and then says something to the effect of, "you know, these pots and pans are different, we don't need the heat so high." To which I grunt. If I'm cooking, don't tell me what to do because I'm already not happy. I hate cooking.
I was BOILING water and turned it on high and walked off. I came back and it had looked like it had been turned down. So I turned it up and went on like I was busy. Yup, as sly as he could be Den turned it down a notch. Just to show him that I wasn't interested, I burned the garlic bread in the oven. HA, THAT WILL LEARN HIM!
The next day, I went out to the garage and snagged a few of the old pans out of the donation pile. DJ and I agreed that we don't want to touch his pans anymore.
Chef Boyardee,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Do you have that expression "potty" in America?

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny- As in, go potty? Like to go pee? I'm thinking you are referring to drugs.

slugmama said...

So Den is Pot Potty! lol

You are just Potty.....

Jane said...

to go "potty" is to go a bit crazy as in "Den has become a watcher" therefore he is a bit wacky, not that that is big news or anything! I'm the same way - it I'm cooking you better not criticize me!!

Donna Freedman said...

You could start calling him Pol Pot, as in the murderous dictator. Or just whack him over the head with one of the old ones and then say, "What? It wasn't like I ruined one of your new ones."
And yeah, those eyes ARE creepy.

mama .bonnie said...

Since they're his pots, I think he should do ALL the cooking. Problem solved ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Hey, I wanna be Pot Potty.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-He is crazy and he criticizes. But I will still let him cook.

Sonya Ann said...

Donna Freedman-I like the idea of hitting him over being a dictator. I don't leave him in charge of much for a reason so I don't think he would be organized enough to take over. Thank God.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Your new name is mama brilliant!