Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Challenge Accepted! Part 2!

I have no life, really. You know this and I know this. And I guess being cooped up in the house for so very long has me longing for a vacation.And since I love to dejunk, I decided that I could improve upon my post "Challenge Accepted."
I wanted to see if I could get a weeks worth of clothes and stuff in carry-ons for our week long Vegas trip.
So I cut back.
And it looked like that when it was packed up. Much better.
Then I got all crazy with it.
And one unholy union was created. Trust me, I need both the eye glasses repair kit and the sewing kit. One nasty drunkin fall and I will be in need of both of these.
I cut back more and repacked and VOILA. Much better.


And then I thought what if I squished all of my clothes to make more room.
And with all the force my boobs could muster, I forced the air out of this pitiful ziplock bag. This was not my greatest idea. I managed to get them a bit smaller but it wasn't worth the effort. Poor clothes, poor baggie, poor boobs.
And this posts proves that I need better things to think about. Oh well, maybe we will win a trip somewhere. Yes, daydreaming is much better than say, Spring cleaning. I'm only half way done-bleck.
Needs a vacation,
Sonya Ann





12 comments:

McVal said...

Wow! What will you do on the way home when your boobs have given out and you're too drunk to pack back up correctly?

j said...

You had it going until the clothes:) But I agree with McVal how are you going do do that drunk?

Jenny Woolf said...

I always believe in packing light. That belief doesn't usually get translated into action though. I think you did well. Hope your boobs are better now.

slugmama said...

Forget being a Packing Ninja, just come see ME!!!
I have booze and fun AND a spare bed now...and I can make it rain if you dance...lolz

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Damn it, I didn't think of that.

Sonya Ann said...

j-I didn't think it through. Maybe Den could do it? Nope, he will probably be worse off than me.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-I really love the light packing idea and saving money makes me oh so happy.
My boobs will never be fine. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Once we ditch, I mean lovingly drop off our boys, we will have to get together. Well, if we have any money after paying for college!

Cheapchick said...

Rather than boob smushing the vacuum works too - although doesn't work for the way home. A straw maybe?

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Best drunk conversation EVER! "Hey Den, come suck this!"

Frances said...

You put way more effort into packing than I do. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I think I put way too much effort into daydreaming about traveling.