Thursday, March 20, 2014

Easy Sonya, No Wait.....

I got the title wrong, its Easy Coffee Cake. See that is so much better.
This is a great recipe to make for a get together. Its super fast and super easy and WOW, oh so yummy. And did I say that it was easy. That's the best part for me.
  •  yellow cake mix
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 cup nuts
  • 1/2 cup butter 
Make a yellow cake per the instructions.Grease a 9x13 cake pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Mix sugar, cinnamon, and nuts together.
Sprinkle mixture on the cake.
Pour the melted butter on the cake.
Finish baking.
This is amazing! You will thank me for this one. Could this be the problem with my diet?
Easy and Sweet,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

slugmama said...

Well I don't know about the EASY part but you IS Sweet! 8-)))

Cheapchick said...

Yummy I haven't had one of those since I was a kid. I polished off the last of the hot cross buns this morning so no treats for me now until...at least bedtime :)

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Well thank you kind lady. (BLUSHING)

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I had never had this before. This is way too easy and too good. It's dangerous!

Jane said...

Well now that I've got rid of all the cookies in the house I need something else around to get rid of. It's logical if you really don't think about it.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I like your thinking. Now go make this cake. I think it is a great diet.

mama .bonnie said...

Yea, anything with butter and sugar sounds great now since I haven't had anything like that for a while......

Sheila said...

1/2 cup butter?!? I'm out. Looks yummy though :) TGIF

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Make it and then give most of it out to friends and family but keep a hunk for yourself.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-I'm guessing that half a cup is too much? I thought it might need a bit more. LOL. Now ask me how my diet is going.

Frances said...

I am NOT making that! I want to, but I will refrain. Sigh.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Make it for a family gathering, that way you can try it but it won't be calling your name if you just make it for you and sweet knees.