Thursday, March 6, 2014

Messed Up Santa

I think this Santa has too much going on. It looks like a turtle on his arm and what's up with the leather crotch?
Oh well on to the fun stuff, not that a chastity belt on Santa isn't loads of fun. Haha, I said loads.
I got a massive $12 from Pinecone Research and $28.70 from BP.
$30        Pinecone research
$85.36 BP
$25      Amazon gift code that I won from Donna Freedman at Surviving and Thriving!!!!!
Total $140.36
Ok go back to staring at his crotch,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Where do you find these? :)

McVal said...

Are you drawing these photos yourself?...

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Photobucket or just doing an internet search. I need help and its obvious.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Trust me I can't draw. I can barely write my name.