Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Purpose

Anna's room has been undergoing some changes. I've turned it into my exercise room. I've not lost any weight but I'm in pain so I guess that is a good thing.

We also have a second laundry room now too. I live the posh life, I tell you. I got this for $14 at Aldi. Have I said lately that I love it there?
The cat has also claimed this room as his own. So I have a gym, a second laundry room and a zoo all in my house. Be jealous of my wealth.
Anna may or may not be taking this bedroom set down my her in August. I really want to redo this room but I don't want to do that if I'm just going to tear it apart again. So it will stay like it is for a while longer and then I'll redo it.
I'm in the mood to gut something. I don't want to do a needed repair, I just want to do something fun. Tearing out tile sounds like a fun project, I'm thinking the bathroom. But I don't think Den is on board with this one. Maybe I should just stick to Spring cleaning for a while. I've got the upstairs done. It's cheaper to clean than gut a room. Maybe I just need to get outside and dig in the dirt for a while. Oh yeah, I forgot we are in the middle of a nuclear winter and we will never feel warm weather again. Hey, maybe this is a small nuclear winter from Fukushima's nuclear disaster. Ok, I may have gone too far with this one.
ADHD post,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

McVal said...

OOH!!! I love Aldi's! I've got to find me one of those!
Way to repurpose. And it's always good to have Den agreeable on any gutting.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I have a plan, I will gut something and then just leave it for him. Oh wait, he is a guy and won't do it for 13 months.

Jenny Woolf said...

So now you have Aldi in America. Its only a matter of time till you get Lidl. That's even better. When we were in Bavaria last, in a snow storm with several feet of snow and ice, we found people in provincial towns dont take credit cards. No kidding. Luckily all the supermarkets in town were like Aldi, all competing to see who could be cheapest. We managed to last out a few days on the cash we had in our pockets. I love those stores.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny-I would love to get a Lidl.
I would be a bit worried about having to survive off of the cash in my pocket. I normally don't travel with a lot of cash. You were lucky that you had some great stores around you.

Jane said...

Do you want me to send you some fish...you know...to gut?

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-Please keep your fish and their guts just send money.

Frances said...

Way to not let Anna's room go to waste!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Pretty soon this house will be too big for us. I never thought I would be saying that!