Thursday, March 13, 2014

What Ya Up To?

I have a confession, I'm now hooked on Vampire Diaries. I really thought that it would be a teenager sort of thing but it is really hot as hell. Even Den is liking it. It is a guilty pleasure.

This picture just isn't as sexy but the series is VERY stimulating for the mind. We are liking this one too.
One more look at this one. Oh and the end of the first season is crazy HOT!
And I booked our flights to Vegas for $10 round trip! The rooms will be free so not to brag but I ROCK!!!!!
There will be none of this in Vegas. Damn it.
TV anyone,
Sonya Ann




10 comments:

M Ripples said...

I absolutely LOVE vampire diaries! Even my husband is willing to sit and watch it with me.

Cheapchick said...

Awesome deal on your flights and hotel, can't beat Free (or almost free) Hope you win the big one!

Sonya Ann said...

M Ripples-I do feel guilty and Den pointed out that they are supposed to be high school students. That should deter me from finding them hot but...........

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I know $10 should be considered free when it comes to airline tickets!

Frances said...

But, SonyaAnn, we KNOW they are not really high school students.

I think Damon is gorgeous. I have watched all the seasons. I love Hulu Plus!

slugmama said...

Seriously, you are the Travel NINJA!

Jane said...

How on earth do you get flights for $10??? My guilty pleasures include (in addition to men with english accents reading me to sleep) Downton Abbey and MI5. Wow, that is not guilty at all.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-The cliff hanger at the end of season 1 was soooooo hot! I'm ashamed to say.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Well that is the best compliment of the day, week, possibly the year!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I wrote about it here.....
http://amommoneyandmore2.blogspot.com/2013/06/earning-almost-free-airline-tickets.html
I only use our Spirit cc when we will get more out of it than cash back. It's not our main credit card and erewards is the one that is bank rolling most of the flights.