Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bad, Bad, Bad

I did NOT do this! But I laughed VERY VERY hard. I can't help it. I think I have authority issues or mental health issues. Something isn't right.
Some person(I'm assuming a student) hacked the high school email system at DJ's school and sent out a horrible video to the entire list of teachers, students, and parents. I'm not going to link to the video because I don't want those kinds of diseases on my computer. And I'm sure you feel the same way about infecting your computer.
But my bestie did have her son forward it to my phone. Yes, she is as messed up as I am. I, of course, downloaded it and showed it to Den and DJ. I laughed until I had a headache.
I won't give a blow by blow but one of the three ladies was being booby-slapped quite vigorously. I can't even imagine the look on the new principal's face when he opened that one. 
Not right,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Frances said...

You ARE bad. For even thinking about that.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I laughed so hard. I'm a terrible parent and a bad example but OMG!

McVal said...

Booby slapped? Was it the actual teachers doing this or what the student wanted to do the teachers? wait. what?
lol

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-It was a video. It wasn't a teacher, it was a couple of kids that sent it out.