Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Best or Worst April Fool's Joke

I don't know if I have ever told this story before. Oh and NO, I am not pregnant and I'm not telling Dennis that I am pregnant. No need to end our marriage.
When Anna was in high school, she told me about the April Fools joke that one of her friends played on her father. It was just the two of them and she thought this would be the greatest prank ever. Nothing went as planned.
The girl bought a pregnancy test and drew a positive response on it with a marker. She left it on the bathroom counter and went to school. She thought it was hilarious that her dad would wonder about it all day long.
As Anna told me this story, I said, "OH MY GOD!" And my hands covered my mouth. Bad joke.
Anna said they were about 30 minutes into class and she was called to the office. Everyone that knew what she had done, bust out laughing.
They called her into the principal's office. There sat her dad, the principal, the school nurse, and a counselor, oh and a brand spanking new pregnancy test.
She tried to explain how it was just a joke but no one believed her. The counselor tried to keep the situation calm but the nurse took the girl to the bathroom and she had to take the pregnancy test.
She wasn't pregnant, of course. At first, the adults were all relieved and then they tore her ass apart for scaring all of them.
I think she was cured of trying April Fool's jokes again.
Again not pregnant,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Worse story ever for a parent. She probably grew up to be Chelsea Handler. I hate pranks pulled on me so try not to do it to others.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I get really pissy if someone pulls a prank on me.
I would have beat the shit out of him in front of everyone for that stunt.

McVal said...

LOL! She is her mother's daughter!!
Oh btw: There is a spider on your back...

M Ripples said...

That's hilarious. I would be furious with my daughter if she pulled something like that. But its a funny story when it happens to someone else.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Anna didn't do it, her friend did. I would have slapped her face off. Or at least tried VERY hard!

Sonya Ann said...

M Ripples-My thoughts exactly!