Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Finger of Death

I'm sure some of you recall how I'm not very good with plants or people really. But I keep trying.
Yes, that is my finger of death for our plants. Yup, that's about right!
I bought a cheap "greenhouse" to try once again and grow flowers. In the past, I have grown mold. I'm a winner.
But it was only $4.77 and I will be able to use it over and over again to grow mold.
Some cheap flowers from the Dollar Tree and a screwdriver to make some holes! Den said that was better than using my finger.
And we have an enclosed death container! I mean, just wait-I can do this. Really, I can grow flowers.
I found this while looking up the finger of death!!!! My finger has an erection often when I have to deal with the people that I live with.
Can Grow,
Sonya Ann




10 comments:

McVal said...

I know what you mean... I'm excellent at growing either mold or mushrooms in my plants that I start early. I don't bother anymore.. And I don't have a garden anymore... I'm going to plant the dang seeds straight into the garden instead this year and see if I get anything other than weeds. That would be cool!
Good luck to your mold!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Why man, why? Why can't I just grow a damned flower? I'm a nice person and I try, give me the damned flower!

Cheapchick said...

I have trouble growing things too. The garlic I planted is now overwatered and looking like it is going to kick off. Perhaps we should start with dandelions?

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-You made me laugh! I bet we could do go with the dandelions.

Jane said...

Good luck! I once tried growing potatoes in a bucket - there was one stem that grew about 30 feet long, man I thought I had one HUGE potato in that bucket but it turned out to be NOTHING! Not even a root!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I have thought about trying that so many times and now I know that I shouldn't do it. LOL. Never heard of that before.

Frances said...

I used to be able to grow stuff. I don't know if I still can as there is no room for me in Hubby's gardens. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You haven't posted a picture of your garden in a long time.

Frances said...

I will have to post one. It is pretty lush now.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You are a lucky girl! I'm not even able to grow mold at this point.