Monday, April 28, 2014

Mosh Monday

Damn, he was a little cutie. When I look at this picture, I'm so glad that we have him. I try to look at this picture to remind myself of how cute he was and good he was when he was small. It's all I got. LOL
Now he just goes from room to room looking for something to destroy. He is always planning something. And it is always bad.

This fuzzy picture is of a cat trap.
And this is my second cat trap. Sue won't stay out of the kitchen. Cats aren't allowed in the kitchen. Well, I say they are not allowed and Sue does whatever Sue wants to do. We tried the spray bottle but unfortunately you have to have ninja like skills to catch the little shit.
So I searched the internet and found that cat's don't like walking on inverted contact paper. So I set a trap and waited.
I caught this idiot. And it wasn't as if I didn't warn him. The cat had no problem with it. He touched his paw to it, didn't like it and just jumped it. BASTARD! Den wasn't as bright.
He(the cat not Den) is for some reason afraid of the fly swatter. I don't hit him with it but I'll sling it at him. So I lay it across the doorway and that seems to deter him.
This is a Santa beat-down!
I received another $6 massive dollars from Pinecone. I guess I shouldn't complain since they are the only ones giving me free money with any consistency.
So I have.....................
$57           Pinecone research
$118.82     BP
$25            Amazon gift code that I won from Donna Freedman at Surviving and Thriving!!!!!
Total $200.82 for our 2014 Christmas!

Hey, did you hear about US Airways? Really, WTH?
Anyways speaking of airlines, E-Rewards(the research company that I got a ton of airlines miles with) is no longer offering Spirit miles as one of their rewards. Sad but I can still earn a bunch of free gift cards that I can use for Christmas. So I'm still in the winner's circle. It's a sad and crooked circle but I'm there.
Spirit now has the Miles for Thought program to earn airline miles. It pretty much sucks but I'll work at it. Free is free!
And that's all I have,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

slugmama said...

So when is Sue going to go live with her REAL mommy Anna?
Not soon enough for you no doubt.....

After the spending of the last 2 weeks, I think I need to work the free money angle for Xmas like you.
This trip to LA was seriously bad on the finances....geez!

So no more free rides to Vegas for free for you huh?
*Sad face*

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I'm thinking we may end up helping Anna get a house by EIU win the next year. I may pull a sluggy.LOL
It might be worth it to buy a house to get rid of the damned cat. LOL
Den and I each have our Spirit credit card so we are still getting a few miles each month with that(its not our main credit card) so I'm thinking that it will take us a lot longer. And yes, very sad face.

McVal said...

Woohoo! You caught a Den!!!
I've had cats like that... That you just want to wrap up IN the contact paper...

Jane said...

I've had to put a huge poster down sideways to block the TV room from our 20 year old (can't get to the litter box quick enough) cat! There's no door on the room :( I was getting a little tired of the little brown presents she was leaving for me. Now she's just mad.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I may wrap the cat and Den up in the contact paper.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-We love them but they can cause so much work!

Chris said...

Hi Sonya Ann, cute little kitties. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Sonya Ann said...

Chris-Thank you so much for stopping by and I can't wait to visit you.