Thursday, April 3, 2014

Naked, Puking Mickey

I normally don't post links to articles just to stupid commercials. LOL. We don't want this to become somewhere that you can go to get real information, Hey, I'm like Fox broadcasting, you are only going to get jaded and worthless info here. Ok and now I went too far.
Anywho, this made me laugh really, really hard. Thanks to this article, I now have new things to strive for when we go to Disney World. If only I knew about these things when I was there. Damn it. I'm sure the kids would have loved to go to Epcot and watch us drink around the world.
I knew about the costumes thanks to some of the people that I went to high school with that worked at Six Flags. The person in the costume had to have two handlers with them at all times in case they passed out or were attacked. I guess that was a common problem back in the day.
World class drinker,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for the great tips!! Epcot Centre it is! And then a character costume to sweat out all the toxins and lost 20 pounds! You're the best SonyaAnn!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-And you are brilliant!

Frances said...

Sonya Ann, you are a world class everything!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I ooze class!