Thursday, April 24, 2014

Snoring Cure?

I normally try to say nice things about the people that I live with. Bahahaha! Ok, I edit most none of what I say about them.
My husband who will remain nameless, snores like a son of a bitch. It is terrible. And it has gotten to the point where I was sleeping in Anna's room.
We have tried everything, rolling him over, snore spray, me covering his nose and mouth with my hand. I really did try to smother him while I was asleep. He woke up and saved himself. Damn it.
But I think that I may have found a cure. Well, not a cure but a way to make it so much better.
Yes, a tazer. I think it is completely fair. You suffer from sleep deprivation and he suffers from cardiac arrest. It's all the same really.
I could use duct tape. I'm really ok with him losing some facial hair. It will be like waxing for him.
Yes, that's the cure! A pillow!
Yup, having Den sleep on 2 pillows at night has made a huge difference. I'm not saying that he has stopped snoring completely but I don't have to get out of bed to get a good nights sleep either.
All those pictures just to tell you to use 2 pillows. I like to think of it as suspense not wasting your time.
Out cold,
Sonya Ann




9 comments:

McVal said...

So, one under his head and the other on top of his head??

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-You said at your blog that you were illiterate but then you post a brilliant comment on my bog.

Jane said...

Time is never wasted on you my dear! since I always get a good laugh (at your family's expense but isn't that what family is for??)

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-If you lived here, you would laugh too or cry.

Frances said...

Hubby says I snore. I think he is crazy...I have never heard me snore. To humor him, I bought these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004U5M28O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

He says I don't snore when I use them.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I don't think that I could get Den to wear those. But then again, he's not the one listening to the snoring.

Cynthia Bowers said...

This is a fun post! I like the memes you’ve included in this post, since it made it more interesting to read. Anyway, the pillow could actually lessen the snoring. But if it still continues to pop up despite the pillows, then it might be best to have it checked out. Thank you for sharing this with us, these could be a lot of help for people who has snoring problems. Cheers!

Cynthia Bowers @ BayAreaTMJAndSleepFL

Sonya Ann said...

Cynthia Bowers-Thank you so much for popping over. And I love my husband but he is terrible. But the pillows do help.

James said...

Thanks for your information. It's very useful.