Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Famous People!

This is my lovely cousin, Becky Lynch. She is the sweetheart that is editing my book. I owe her so much. And she is super kind about me being an idiot.
So she is super smart AND famous. Oh yeah, and hot.  Again, I was shorted in our family gene pool.
She is in a webseries called Progress. It is really intelligent and different from the normal regurgitated crap that is out these days. Please, please stop over and take a look. It is time well invested!
Make yourself some popcorn, kick back and watch the show!
I see famous people,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

slugmama said...

Hey, you are just as purty as she is....so there!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Well, shucks.

McVal said...

I'm tired of eating regurgitated crap too! I'll make popcorn and watch this later this evening!
Thanks! And sluggy's quite right.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Well, I feel all loved and purty.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you ARE pretty! And your butt looks really good in those jeans.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Well damn woman, you made my day!!!!