Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Helpful Hint From An Idiot

I'm a bad cook and I'm stupid. It soooooo isn't a good combination. EVER!
My dumb self was making potato salad for yet another party and I grabbed the handle of our new pots. Let's just say that I'm not used to the metal handles yet. Remember this post about Anna soaking in tea? Yeah, that was a blast from the past! Well, I'm still here to say that ice cubes and tea bags take the sting out of any burn.
Maybe I will even get around to DRINKING tea this summer. Yay, its summer.
Crispy phalanges,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

slugmama said...

Now why would you want to go and drink TEA when there is all that lovely liquor to deal with?

Mama .bonnie said...

OUCH! I hate when that happens.
Tell you what, we can make a fine pair you with your burns me with my poison ivy

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I know, right?!?!?!

Sonya Ann said...

Mama-We are both a hot and itchy mess.

Cheapchick said...

I'm with Sluggy, skip the tea, go with liquor. Perhaps it is best to let someone else do the cooking from here on out.

Frances said...

I feel your pain. It used to be the joke with everyone that I could not safely use an iron or a curling iron. I burned myself every single time. I am better now.

I am sure you were talking about drinking Long Island Iced Tea, right?

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I will inform everyone that I'm not cooking anymore. I'm sure they will be pleased. Seriously.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Hmmmm, maybe I burned myself because I was liquored up. I don't remember. LOL

Jane said...

I'm sure your tip wii come in handy as we head into BBQ season!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-It really works and quickly too.