Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I Sort Of Did?

What happens when you combine this lovely Fabulous Friday project with...................................
this lovely Fabulous Friday project and...................

Add alcohol and Sonya and you get................................
Bahahahaha! I so missed on this one.
But Den and I had a nice time talking and watching the candles melt, oh and having a drinky.
I'm going to try and find a cute container and some grandma candles at a garage sale and "fix" this.
Failure,
Sonya Ann


6 comments:

Cheapchick said...

I like yours best! I imagine it gives off way more light and - side benefit - you can cool your beverage fireside :)

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Thank you but I sucked it on this one.

McVal said...

I like that! It sure beats, Hey kid! Go get me a brewski from the fridge!!!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I kinda like that statement, maybe I'll use it on Den.

Linda said...

All are cute. What is a granny candle? Since I am a granny, it might help to know these things.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-A granny candle is just a candle that reminds me of something that my grandmother would have used.