Monday, June 16, 2014

Mishy Moshy

I'm done with pets. No more pet boarding for a while.
So to recap what I have been doing. That lovely cat is Hairy. He peed all over the bed so he was banished to the laundry room for more than 10 days.
Sue, the lovely idiot, kept attacking.................
Guido. And Guido kept attacking...................................
Ozzie. And Ozzie attacked........................
Den and........................
Den's elbow fought back.
Ok the last two pictures were not as they seemed. I was trying to take a picture of Ozzie to send to my bestie and he was jumping all over and I couldn't get a clear shot so I held the camera out and just kept snapping. In the end, it looked like a brawl but trust me, only slobbering kisses were recieved.
The cats lived in the laundry room and game room, Guido upstairs and Ozzie had the rec room and the main floor. Feeding and letting animals out were a chore. So I think I'm done for a while with dogs and the cats love having the run of the house again. But I have to say it was quite funny to watch the bigger animals get their butts handed to them by smaller animals. Sick and twisted as always.
How messed up is this? I like it.

I got $3 from Pinecone so I'm at..........
$100.49     Google(blog writing)
$78           Pinecone research
$179.09     BP
$25            Amazon gift code that I won from Donna Freedman at Surviving and Thriving!!!!!
Total $382.58 for our 2014 Christmas!
I made another basket for the house. I got the basket for $2 at a garage sale and then filled it with $4(ish) of flowers. Den said that he LOVES putting more holes in the siding for my baskets. I tend to ignore him and just tell him where to put the nail.
I found a couple of things for on top of the cabinets in the kitchen. We will call this one at about $5. We bought a few things at one moving sale.
How much do you want to bet that I will get a bunch of crap on top of the cabinets again and then complain about dusting? I pick on me.
Biting and dusty,
Sonya Ann







10 comments:

~Carla~ said...

We have ONE cat and she's enough to handle... she's getting b*tchy in her old age, so as much as i'd love to add a kitten to the mix, I don't think our Cat would appreciate it much! lol!! Hope things settle for soon!
Great job on the Christmas savings!! That's a nice little chunk of $$! :)

slugmama said...

Awwww, look at all the cute critters.....
Now get them OUT OF YOUR HOUSE & NEVER DO THAT AGAIN you crazy woman!!!

Where was your brain?!? lolz

Now go have a drink and you can thank me later.....

Sonya Ann said...

~Carla~- I think we need to get rid of a cat or two. Ugh, they are trouble.
And thanks for the Christmas nod, I still need about twice that. Sigh.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Hahaha, you make me laugh. And you are right. NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

Jenny Woolf said...

Hairy looks very comfortable where he is. I reckon he peed on purpose so he could relax among the laundry.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-He is a nasty booger.

McVal said...

Your shelf looks very pretty up there!! I need to clean off the tops of my cabinets... It's NOT pretty and things just get thrown up there... mostly by me...

Frances said...

That is just too many animals to deal with! And I am not including Den.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Thank you! Everything needs to be dusted though. Don't tell anyone.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Den's the biggest problem of them all. LOL