Monday, June 23, 2014

Moshi Moshi Monday

Moshi Moshi, my friends! That sounds better than mish mosh. Well, it sounds better today.
So what is going on in your world? Anything new and exciting?
Here's whats up around here...................
Den's tent is up. He wanted one for Father's day. Den did invite me to go camping with him but it was more of a polite gesture, I'm not the outdoors sort of gal. If you drag me out to the middle of nowhere, you might as well kill me. I'm not fun in the wilderness or in crisis mode. And I consider camping, a crisis. Shit in a bucket, yeah that is a major crisis. Never going to happen.
Remember all of our water problems? Den cemented the bottom of the birdbath back together.
He spray painted it with some old paint and Voila, it looks better than it did before.
He was on a roll and stained the bench too. Never mind the holes in the siding, that was a DJ stunt. Airsoft guns vs. siding. Siding is the loser. Another project.
I've been super lax about weeding. I'm just not interested. But I have been keeping up with the pool so it looks like I have been doing something around here. Den isn't the only one that does projects.
It did work out in my advantage not to weed. Last year, I threw the rotten tomatoes on the ground around the other tomato plants. That worked and they seeded themselves. They seeded themselves in clusters but hey, its free plants.
Another free plant is the dill. It's gone crazy. I'm thinking pickles are in our future. YUM!
My Christmas fund is super slow going! I got another $3 from Pinecone Research so I'm at.............

$100.49     Google(blog writing)
$81           Pinecone research
$179.09     BP
$25            Amazon gift code that I won from Donna Freedman at Surviving and Thriving!!!!!
Total $385.58 for our 2014 Christmas!
And that's all I've got. Do you feel all caught up? You should!
Sayounara,
Sonya Ann



4 comments:

slugmama said...

Moshi Moshi, but I'd rather focus on what the gal at the Chinese/Japanese restaurant calls "Mochi Mochi"..... which is really Mochi Ice Cream.
That's some good shit albeit pricey here at $4 a piece.

Moshi Moshi Mochi!!! 8-)

I feel ya on the camping....I am not a tent gal. Camping has to involve a building or at least an aluminum box on wheels, period! lol

If Den can go tripping alone, you need to as well.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Sounds like awesome ice cream!
I know I think that I need to escape, hint hint!

McVal said...

I'm the same way with camping. The idea sounds good, but then when you get right into it, the mosquitoes and bad sleep remind me of how horrible it all is... I'd rather just sleep with the windows open, screens on!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I have a shed that I can sleep in rather than drag all of that crap out to the middle of nowhere.