Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New National Holiday

Den has been in a funk lately. I think that he is still upset over his grandpa. I don't blame him, he was a wonderful man.
So I made up a new National Holiday for Den. I know, how awesome is that! Really has there ever been a better wife?
It's called the Drink O'Clock holiday. I'm not sure if its an actual day or a time but it is definitely an event. Hard to believe that a few short years ago, I very rarely drank. I figured the kids were small and I should behave. TO HELL WITH THAT! Now I'm reverting back to fun Sonya!
So whenever you feel your alcohol content slipping, please observe Drink O'Clock with me. Really, its the best holiday yet!
Happy Drink O'Clock to us all,
Sonya Ann






8 comments:

McVal said...

I'm so sorry about Den's grandpa!
Den definitely needs a new holiday and that sounds perfect. I'll use DDP... unless there is a wine cooler somewhere handy!


Frances said...

You ARE the perfect wife.

I love that clock.

Big hugs for Den. Losing your grandpa is hard.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Wine coolers are the gateway drug.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I'll give him a hug for you but nothing more.LOL

Jenny Woolf said...

Haha! That is a great cartoon. YOu DO sound like the dream wife. It's tough losing a grandpa but good that you are helping Den to smile.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-Now, do you think that you could get Den to agree with you about the dream wife part?

Jane said...

Losing a grandparent is sad - they love us like nobody else! Regarding your Drink-O'Clock Holiday I think I already celebrated it - today, yesterday and the day before. I call it the "Who Give a Damn" holiday and I'm in training for when I retire in 21 days. Gotta get in shape if you know what I mean.

Jane said...

Losing a grandparent is sad - they love us like nobody else! Regarding your Drink-O'Clock Holiday I think I already celebrated it - today, yesterday and the day before. I call it the "Who Give a Damn" holiday and I'm in training for when I retire in 21 days. Gotta get in shape if you know what I mean.