Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hello To All My New Visitors!

welcome sign photo: Welcome Welcome-Cat-Blinky1.gif
Hello to all my new and old readers! I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with everyone but I'll soon be in the swing of things again.
Until then here are a few links to some of the fun things going on here!
This is a link to the money that I have gotten for free for Christmas(scroll down).
This is a link to the complete list for new college students.
This is a link to prove that I am an idiot!
This is a link to a money saving tip.
Really, I'll be back in the swing of posting on Monday and it will be awesome, well at least it will be an awesome mess and a bit of an adventure.
Write on,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

McVal said...

:) I really expected the idiot link to not go anywhere...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Hahahaha! You are way funnier than me.

Frances said...

I just had to follow the idiot link. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-That was a great idiot story, LOL.