Thursday, July 10, 2014

Knock-Off

Whilst poking around in a super posh furniture store, I found this overpriced gem. This is adorable but you would have to be nuts to pay $749 for it. Yes, $749. Take a moment and let that one sink in.
I bet that you could make one of these for under $30. A cheap dresser from a garage sale, some cheap fabric, glue and paint. Maybe a few new nobs. And voila, you just saved yourself $719. Take a moment and let that one sink in.
Hmmmmmm, Anna's room redo is getting closer and closer. This one could happen. Well, if Den gets involved. I might need some muscle to drag this around. It's good for him.
Thinking and Planning,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Cheapchick said...

That looks totally doable on a small budget. You are right, them folks is carazy!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-But it would be nice just to walk into a store and buy what you wanted or needed without trying to figure it out.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, I could afford to buy that and I still wouldn't plop down that kind of money for something I could do myself.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I think that I will always be a do it yourselfer.