Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Level of Crazy


Ok, it's not that I don't love you. It's that its a bit crazy here. Trust me when I say, I would much rather be here with you than trying to get caught up on my "real life."
I'll will get you all caught up on Monday-the sluggy visit and the last minute-holy-shit-I-have-one-day-to-drag-furnature-4 hours-away day! On a wonderful and freeing note, we shipped every last VHS tape to Anna. She wanted the only tv that we have that still plays VHS tapes. VHS tapes and flat screen=whole new level of crap picture.
There will be lots of love on Monday, I promise.
So done,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Yay - normally you can't give tube tvs away so good on her for taking them. Just tell her she cannot give it back - ever!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-See you are always one step ahead of me!

Frances said...

I have one of those tube tvs to get rid of. Will Anna come to Texas and pick it up? LOL!

Wish I had known she wanted VHS tapes. Hubby got rid of a ton before we moved.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I told her that everyone had a ton of tapes for her, she wasn't so happy about it. LOL. SHe had been dejunking to get rid of some of the stuff that has been given to her.
She might take a road trip to visit but I doubt that she would drive there to get the tv. LOL