Thursday, July 31, 2014

Painting the Town and Hammered

Since I have nothing to do, Bahahahaha, yeah right, I thought that I would start gathering stuff for another project. See I was right when I said that garage sale-ing is making more work for me.
Anywho, I've paid a massive $2.50 for all that you see above. I'm hoping that it will end up looking something like................................
We shall see what kind of a mess that I make out of this. I'm going to use spray paint to cover the ugly pictures and then push pins to hang my jewelery on.
How sad is it that I'm posting about things that I'm going to do and not things that I HAVE done. I blame DJ really. I've got about two weeks before move day and I'm falling into bed every night exhausted. My list is getting longer and time draws shorter. DJ is happy about the shorter part. He said he has been counting the days since he was small. At least, we are on the same page about that point. LOL

We were searching for a small hammer for DJ to bring to college with him, most of the summer. And then Den and sluggy got involved. We were at a local joke and novelty store in town called J.J. Blinkers. I recommend it if you are immature or need a costume. Anyways, Den found this for DJ while we were there showing sluggy all that Antioch has to offer-not much in the way of class, I tell you. I'm sure that this will get a lot of use, I'm just not sure which end.
Trying the hammer,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Check the hammer after he has had it at college for a year and see which end appears to have more wear.

Sonya Ann said...

Practical Parsimony-We both know which end it will be!

Cheapchick said...

That is hilarious. Better watch out, you might even miss living with him lol

McVal said...

lol! Next thing you know he'll be big man on campus because he has this AND knows how to man a keg tap! Maddy was the only freshman who knew how... I blame DJ really...

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Don't say that!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-We all blame DJ! It's good for him. And awesome about Maddy! Now how did she learn this?

Frances said...

Val is right. Being able to tap a keg does make you quite popular in college. Being able to afford a keg makes you even more popular.

Yes, I know this.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You have had an AWESOME life!