Thursday, July 3, 2014

Quick 4th Post

These are cute and it has already been established that I can but sand in a jar. Today, the 3rd of July, is always the day that I run around looking for something red or blue to decorate with. Why don't I plan a bit better for these parties? It isn't as if I don't know that the 4th is coming every year. Hmmm, maybe I need to make a box like the Chinese restaurant. Oh the wheels are turning. Damn it, we both know that that never turns out well.
So today I will search for ways to make my normal things 4th of July festive. Come on, I can't be the only person that waits til the last second.
I doubt that I will cut out stars but this should work. I always have red, white and blue alcohol so this would be fun.
Off to make a vat of potato salad! Any ideas? Anything you saw on Pinterest? Anything easy?
Sampling alcohol salad,
Sonya Ann



6 comments:

slugmama said...

Now you've got me Jonesing for Den to make me Chinese food again.

Enjoy your alcohol, er....potato salad!

McVal said...

The only way I could put sand in a jar is if someone got the colored sand for me and put it in order for me to dump in. You ROCK!

Tomorrow's the 4th of July?

Frances said...

The only red, white and blue at our house is still packed in boxes somewhere. We did see some fireworks on tv.

Digging our way out.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-So when are you going to be here?
And it looks like Anna will get the keys early and move most of her stuff in early. That way I just have to worry about her bedroom stuff and a couch.
And the alcohol was great, to hell with the potato salad.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-You shold just make them put it in the jars for you.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I hope that you are all settled now. Nothing worse than moving.