Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Load of ****

Maybe the coupon fairy is angry with me or something? UGH. I lost my coupon box and ALL OF MY COUPONS!
I have now been reduced to one coupon and a new pencil box. Maybe this is punishment from the coupon fairy for cancelling my newspaper subscription. I'm pretty sure they keep a tally of who is doing what and I may not be living up to my end of the deal.
Den and I went to the store and he grabbed a cart. He looked at me with a smirk and said, "Here is some room for your coupon box. Oh wait....." I shot him a hateful look and then he said, "too soon?"
He is an ass. I have said it before and I'm sure that I will say it again. I really get no respect in this house.Salt in an open wound, I tell ya.
Coupon and Respect-less,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Someone stole my coupon notebook about 5 years ago, and I am still not over it.

slugmama said...

Oh the smarts!....both the loss and DEN's snarky mouth.

I'd share what I have with you but mine is almost empty anyway. 8-(

Sonya Ann said...

Practical Parsimony-I had heard that people were smashing car windows to steal coupon books. I would have been livid about that one.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Almost out of coupons, say it ain't so.

Mama .bonnie said...

OH to loose my coupon box would be a death in the family that needs to be mourned. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of sorrow ;)

Sonya Ann said...

Mama-Bahahaha, you and Den would make a great team.

Frances said...

Oh, no! Poor SonyaAnn! I would offer some of mine, but my binder is pretty light, too. I just have not been seeing many that I feel I will use. I wish I knew last weekend that you needed some. My MIL gave me some inserts and I cut almost nothing out of them. :-(

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You are too sweet. I will eventually get my collection back to where it was. But I'm wondering if I will need as many once the boy leaves.

Cheapchick said...

Well batcrap. I tend to use less coupons these days, maybe it is a good thing to start over, think of it as coupon housecleaning!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Yes, that is guano!
I like your way of thinking, yes just cleaning house a bit. So is that what I should call it when I dump DJ off at school?