Thursday, August 14, 2014

On The Road Again

Today is the day that I move DJ in at Ball State so I won't be here to chit-chat. You probably won't want to talk to me anyways, I'm not a good mover. I'll be hot and DJ and I will be fighting and lets not forget about the half million other people that will be there dragging all of their kid's crap in the dorm room. We will all be fighting for the few carts and the even fewer elevators(Is there such thing as elevator rage? Or cart rage? Move-in day rage?). Yeah, don't talk to me or make eye contact with me til I have had a few drinks and a nap. Oh wait, I still have to drive back to IL.
Not a happy mover,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

slugmama said...

I'll pray for you both....or maybe I should direct those prayers to everyone AROUND you instead? lolz

I'll have a drink waiting here for you when you are finished tho.

Mama .bonnie said...

I want to see the video of your happy dance after you get home and realize you now have an empty nest ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I wasn't as bad as I thought that I would be. No one went to jail or the hospital.

Sonya Ann said...

Mama-My back hurt too much from moving and driving but I promise that I will eventually twirk.