Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wicked Wednesday

No link today! Remember Dalten the little boy that I babysit for once in a while well this is what his mom posted on Facebook.
"Found a few ticks on Dalten so now he is yelling out the window to all the neighborhood kids..." Make sure you do a dick check!!!! My mom just found a couple of dicks on me and they are gross. Hey tony do you have any dicks on you cuz they are dangerous." It is too funny to correct!!"
I love that kid!!!!!!!
Doing a check,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Cheapchick said...

He shall be teased about that ruthlessly in his youth, I am sure (probably by you or his Mom(

slugmama said...

Hehehehe....that kid will NEVER hear the end of this! bwaahaaa

Jenny Woolf said...

Wait another 10 years and then remind him of that story. :)

Linda said...

That is hilarious. But, I laughed and then coughed until I choked. That is just about the funniest thing I have heard lately. Warn me next time. Okay, doing a check here.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I promise to bring it up when he is older!

Sonya Ann said...

Sluggy-we shall all make sure of that.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-There ar eso many naughty stories about that kid, he is just funny.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-At least, you didn't pee.