Thursday, September 18, 2014

Not To Brag But.....

This is not deja vu. See all those years of French in High School paid off. I finally used French in the real world. See High School was not a waste of time. Cough, maybe, cough. Comment allez-vous? Ahhhh, bien! And don't be cute and leave a comment in French cuz you just got all that I retained.
Anyways, how did I manage to get sidetracked? Oh yeah, that's a picture of Den. He is quite proud of himself. It's a damned fish and I could get one cleaned and frozen for probably $1.99 a pound compared to the hundreds of dollars that it took to pay to catch that one and sleep on the ground. Sorry, I am once again getting off the point. Hey, at least this tangent was in English.
The owners of the property that Den stayed at really liked him. Somehow when you talk about fishing Den doesn't shut up. Maybe I should talk about fish more. He just grunts at me.
Anywho, he showed them this picture and they are going to use it in their flyers and advertisements. Yup, I'm married to a model. I would have said that I'm having sex with a super model but that might be an overstatement and over-sharing. He's cute and all but my pillow wins out.
So to all the people that I know and the girls in high school that thought they were cuter than I was. Piss off, I'm with a male model!
Oh and he threw the fish back. There might have been $4 worth of fillets there. I'm fine with it though, my van didn't stink of fish when he got back. It did smell a lot like Febreze though.
Fini,
Sonya Ann

9 comments:

Linda said...

I like to fish, but I want to eat fish and not sleep on the ground.

That is a huge fish. What are they paying him for using him in the ads and such--free fishing for life or actual fish he can eat?

What kind of fish is that?

He is a cutie, your husband not the fish.

slugmama said...

I hope he gets some freebies for letting them use his mug in their biz literature......free boat rental, free campsite rental, something?

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-I think the fish is adorable. Den just meh. LOL
I have no idea what kind of fish it was, how about smelly and slimy?

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I think they will be paying him with bragging rights.

McVal said...

Wii!!!
Yeah - that was probably over sharing, but if you've got him, flaunt him!
I'm going to brag that I know someone married to a male model! I may use the word Chippendale. Is that ok?

Jenny Woolf said...

That is a pretty impressive picture and a pretty impressive fish. I would not sleep on the ground in order to get it though.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I told Den what you said and he got embarrassed. AWESOME!

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-And we are on the same page.

Frances said...

Den is a Chippendale dancer??!!

Awesome!

(Yes, as soon as I see the word Chippendale, I forget everything else I read.)