Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A ? and a Cute

So the question is has anyone out there tried the Dollar Shave Club?
I'm still working on the 10% challenge. See I really do try to accomplish the goals that I set up for myself. I am doing alright shaving money off but I think I'm screwed when I really have to turn the heat up.
I buy all of our razors from CVS with coupons and I try to get them at the lowest price possible. But I think this is cheaper. Well the el cheapo blade would cost less than what I'm spending at CVS but it doesn't look like it would be that great of a shave. I don't know and that's why I'm asking. Anyone, anyone?

My awesome Aunt sent Den this card for his birthday. She rocks and she is funny. I guess I get it from her.
I laugh every time I think about this card!
Looking for the cute answer,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

Linda said...

I read something about shaving the monkey and was shocked. The other cataract obviously needs to be taken out...lol.

No idea on those razors.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-I'm afraid to look up shaving monkey.

slugmama said...

My Hubs is weird because he actually LIKES those cheapo single blade razors.
I get the nice razors now and again real cheap at Rite-Aid but he won't use them! lolz

Cheapchick said...

Thanks for worrying about me but Tropical Storm Ana is not much more than a fall windstorm with a lot of rain. We lost power in the night for a couple of hours but other than that the only thing in jeopardy was me having a hot cup of tea in the morning (I was starting to get pissed about that and thankfully the power came back on - Yay!) I used to buy the cheap razors but now buy the expensive ones with coupons - they last much longer and don't give me rashes (my skin is hyper sensitive due to fibromyalgia). Ever since switching my symptoms have been much less. I think it is worth it.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I haven't been able to run a razor deal in quite some time. Sigh, we may end up with yucky disposable razors.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I would be way more dangerous than a tropical storm if I didn't get my morning coffee. It wouldn't be pretty.
I'm still trying to find every penny that I can to knock 10% off. The problem is I have cut back on so much there isnt much to shave.

Frances said...

I love nice triple and 4 blade razors. Hubby likes the cheapest twin blade razors we can find. LOL! He won't even use the expensive ones.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Den and i are both spoiled brats when it comes to razors but in my never ending quest to save money, I was willing to give this a try. But I would really like to talk to someone that has used the service though.