Tuesday, October 21, 2014

All Things Gain

I'm obsessed a bit with Gain. I love the stuff but its crazy money compared to cheapy laundry detergent and dryer sheets.
Anywho, I have another tip for you when you travel. Pack a few dryer sheets with your clothes. It keeps everything smelling AWESOME and clean. I may stuff a few dryer sheets in our pockets and quit doing laundry. It could happen.
When we were in Vegas, I only used a small free carry-on for my clothes. I didn't have to reuse any shirts but I had to wear my pants twice. I hung them on the rack behind the door and put a dryer sheet in the pockets. I also rubbed the pants with the sheet. This worked perfect.
Not washing,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Heck, why take showers? Just rub yourself all over with a dryer sheet!

Anne in the kitchen said...

When we travel we are often gone for a week or more. Not too difficult if we are at the beach since all the condos are equipped with washers and dryers. Our kids live on opposite coasts and that requires air travel. Nothing is worse than opening a suitcase full of worn, dirty duds. We learned to pack a tall kitchen can bag and 2 fabric sheets. Makes all the difference in the world when unpacking. We have also learned to use one suitcase for dirties ( It goes straight to the laundry room) and the other for any unworn clothes, toiletries, new purchases and shoes.

Janie Junebug said...

That's an excellent tip.

Love,
Janie

MiserlyMac said...

Thanks for the great tips Sonya Ann!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I'm not telling Den your tip. He would do it.

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-That is an awesome tip! I packed a mesh laundry bag and put the dirty clothes in it while at the hotel. We only used small carry on bags so I couldn't put the dirty clothes in one bag.

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-Well, you are so welcome!

Sonya Ann said...

MiserlyMac-You are welcome!!!

Frances said...

Hmmm...I wonder if I could quit washing my hair and just rub it with a dryer sheet?

Frances said...

Hmmm...I wonder if I could quit washing my hair and just rub it with a dryer sheet?