Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cat Trainer


The boy named Sue or the cat named asshole is still out of control. It might be the fact that he is an alcoholic or it just might be that he is the Devil. I'm not quite sure on this one but I'm sure that time will tell.

As you can see he has to be right in your face and investigates everything that you are doing. He's adorable but is a bit too scary for his own good. Whenever I clean or touch something, he has to come over and investigate. Then he has to touch it too. He's pretty smart and I'm concerned slightly diabolical. He has figured out how to turn light switches on. And I thought that I was going to save money on the electric bill once DJ left.
He also won't stay out of the kitchen and off the table. It's a no no around here. I don't want cats climbing where I cook. Harry never had a problem with this rule, a few squirts of the water bottle and he learned. Sue not so much. I've tried everything trying to keep him out of the kitchen. He knows I don't want him in there and he runs and hides when he knows I see him.
And then I got a fog machine on clearance after Halloween!
video
 He's not fond of the kitchen anymore!!!!!
Mean or funny,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Linda said...

I did not catch what happened in the video as my eyes are not that good...lol. Can you tell me what happened so I can go back and watch it.

My sister had a cat that would not leave me alone. It had to investigate everything thing I touched or thought about touching--my coke, tube of lipstick, slept on my coat, just drove me crazy. And, I am allergic to cats. It was not happy unless it was in my face, touching and sniffing all my things.

McVal said...

LOL! I have a fog machine too, but it stopped working... I might have to invest in another one if those blooming dogs keep sniffing around under the piano bench!
How are you doing lady?!

Janie Junebug said...

I don't think "no-no" exists with cats. They are in charge.

Love,
Janie

Anne in the kitchen said...

Wondering if I need to invest in a fog machine to keep Shelby the dog off the couch which she is not allowed on.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-It is a really crappy video. Sorry. I took it with my phone. It was just me spraying the cat in the face with the fog machine. Little bastard.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-It seems to be working well. He does investigate it when it is shut off but I just plug it back in and off he goes.
I'm doing great. Kid free agrees with us. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-Yes, I agree they are the ones in charge.

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-It might melt the couch. Those suckers get hot!

Cheapchick said...

Cats are always devious, doing things they shouldn't. A fog machine, now you have to have a 1980s party!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I told Den we now need a strobe light and a disco ball.

Frances said...

Our cats have all learned to fear the spray bottle. All we have to do it pick it up and they run far away.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Sue likes water!!!!! Our other cat, Harry, hated the spray bottle. UGH, this cat is a brat.