Friday, November 21, 2014

Fabulous Friday

Remember how I said that our birch tree in the front yard was dying? Well maybe we could cut it down and make a Christmas project out of it on Thanksgiving. OH WAIT, I have a better idea!! What if I tell our guests to chop down the dead part as part of their project? I like where this is going! Do you think that I could tell them doing dishes and cleaning up after all of the cooking would be their craft project? I might be able to spin this into something that benefits me.
Waggin the dog,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Put a bow on it and no one will know the difference - that or have a bon fire in the yard!

Janie Junebug said...

Sounds wise to me.

Love,
Janie

Linda said...

Well, it sounds like a project to me, the kind of project my ex-mil presented me the first time I was ever at her house...and it was Christmas. She gave me a stack of her old bras to repair. It's too bad she did not hand me a chain saw or ax. Now, you stand back when they have weapons in their hands. We don't want you hurt because we would miss your craziness. I mean...uh...cuteness.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Bonfire sounds good to me!

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-Thanks for the nod of confidence now just to get them on-board.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-What the hell kind of ex MIL did you have??????
Awwwwww, you love me for my craziness.

Frances said...

Sonya Ann, we ALL love your for your craziness!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You love it because you are just as crazy as I am.