Friday, November 28, 2014

Fabulous Friday

Now that Thanksgiving is over and we are all on a diet, no wait, the diet starts when the leftovers are gone, we can all start worrying about Christmas. I'm thinking that I'm going to make all of our gifts next year and keep the money to go to Vegas. Den might get on-board with this. But then again, I'm not that crafty, some people might get dryer lint cards and others might get a couple buttons glued together.
I do think with the proper supervision I might be able to make some glitter wine glasses and buy a bottle of wine. That would be cute in a little basket or something. Hmmmm, this might work. Or I could drink the wine and then try to be crafty. It might take two bottles to get me there. After three bottles, you might be in charge. I've visited the three bottles consumed a couple of times, it wasn't a crafty place to be, might I add.
All glittery,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Linda said...

Even if the glasses break, the glitter will be with your friends forever.

Good idea.

Frances said...

I think that is a grand idea. And you need to drink out of bigger glasses. My girlfriend and I used to drink out of 20 oz pink Solo cups. Each one would hold 1/2 bottle of Berringer. Yes, I remember. LOL!

"I only had 2 glasses of wine!"

Jane said...

I like the look but glitter and I do not mix well! There is still glitter embedded in my carpet from last Christmas! However, if I were giving it away...then it becomes someone else's problem...PERFECT!

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-I thought it would be a fun project.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I read your comment to Den. He thought you were funny. I laughed for a while over that comment.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-You can seal it with a sort of spray paint. Clear coat?
I'm all for giving gifts that are problems. LOL