Thursday, November 13, 2014

Soft Complaint

I'm still using my lotion bars faithfully. If you are interested in making some, here is the link to the recipe. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these bars.
Sometimes I think that I was assembled by a drunk. I'm not even going to get into the extra ladle of fat that I was given by said drunk but I will say that someone installed the el cheap'o eyelids on my model. They seem to be too thin and too short. My eyes feel dry all the time and they almost completely forgot my eyelashes. Plus they may have inadvertently crossed pipes and redirected some tears to under my eyelids. It's the only way that I can explain the extreme puffiness that I am dealing with. I have submitted many complains to no avail and I didn't even get a coupon out of it. 
So I am still using a bar to rub/push out the puffiness problem that I have with my eyelids and avoid writing more letters of complaint. It has been working great and I think that my eyes look younger. I also noticed that my eyelashes look longer. I was going to post about how I think that it might be helping and then I read an article about how Vaseline may help eyelashes grow. I think it has more to do with moisturizing your eyelashes than with the product that you use. There seems to be quite a debate about it but I can say from my experience, this works well.
If I find the number for the assembly complaint department, I will give it out freely. I can't be the only person with complaints! Until then, use the lotion bars. Plus the lotion bars are great if you have problems with chapped skin and do wonders for your cuticles. I'm soft on the bars, can you tell?
Bar praise,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

WHen you find the number for the complaint department please let me know. I am pretty sure they were assembling my good friend and me at the same time and gave her the hair I was supposed to get. She has enough for 5 adults and i was blessed with this thin,fine stuff. Of course that is just the beginning of my assembly complaint list since I was starting from the top.

Linda said...

Use Preparation-H for eye puffiness. As for the rest of you, I am at a loss.

Janie Junebug said...

If your eyes are dry, maybe you need to see a doctor. Preparation H is supposed to be an easy way to get rid of puffiness, and if you should happen to have hemorrhoids, then you already have the cure in the house. I use petroleum jelly (Vaseline) to remove my eye make-up. It's cheap and it works well. My eyelashes are pretty sparse, so I don't think it's helped in that department.

Love,
Janie

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-MY complaint list is miles long. I may start at the molecular level.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-Doesn't it stink?

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-My eye doctor said my eyes were fine but they are still dry.
If you have a lotion bar, try blinking against it. The lotion will get on your lashes. That's what worked for me.