Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Face of Christmas

Remember how I have been blathering on about reusing and not wasting at Christmas.
I think this would make for and AWESOME and perfectly acceptable Christmas center piece, we just need to reuse the burlap on the candles. I just love the way that my mind works. I'm sure that you find it as refreshing and sane as I do. I really consider this more of an environmental saving tip, though.
So I'm not just giving out a candle, I'm giving out a center piece. Damn, I feel good about me. Wait, maybe it would make a better tree topper. Or maybe my little nephews would like me to make a gift bag for them out of it. Yes, a 3 year old would love this.
I think this is what Christmas madness looks like. Yes, madness now has a face or would it be a mask!
Stitching,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

slugmama said...

Ya know, I 'get' you but sometimes even I have trouble figuring out if you are serious or joking. lolz

Linda said...

That is just bizarre. I will have to come back and look at it again. bizarre! I hope your nephews are not really small.

Jane said...

It looks like something out of a horror movie!! There ain't no amount of sparkles that can make that look festive!!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween and I think that this is just my little rebellion.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-Hmmm, I see it as awesome. I think something is wrong with me. LOL, this you should know by now.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-But it would work well for Halloween, my favorite time of the year.

Frances said...

Yep...something is wrong with you. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-The sad thing is if I got that mask for Christmas I would be really, really happy. That thing is AWESOME!