Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Turkey Circle

Did you ever get sucked into such a crazy conversation that you had to stop and think, "what the hell?" Let's be honest, that seems to happen more with me than normal people but still your mind must be referencing one or two conversations.
And on with the show....................................
Dalten(the little boy I used to babysit for) and his mother stopped over for a chat one day. Dalten knows where are of the toys are and pulled the shoe box of legos out. He made us dozens of different weapons so that his mom and me could shoot each other. The cat, Sue, also loved grabbing a lego or two and running off with it. We all had a lovely visit and they were on their merry way.
That night when Den got home, he found what I presume to be a rubber tread from a lego wheel on the stair.
So he calls out after he finds it.
Den, "What did you do all day?"
Me- "Kathy and Dalten came over."
Den- "What the hell, do you have a boyfriend coming over during the day?"
Me-(I'm getting pissed over his tone)-"Does Dalten count?"
Den-"What the hell are you doing when I'm gone?"
I had no idea what he was talking about and he was quite worked up. So I ignored him.
Den-"Is this a cock-ring?" (Aren't you glad I didn't use that in the title and have it show up on your blog feed!)
Now I'm so confused that all I can do is blink and think he is an idiot. He shows me the cock-ring/lego toy. Needless to say, I laughed really, really hard at him and then told him what it actually was.
You will never look at legos the same, will you?
Player,
Sonya Ann

16 comments:

slugmama said...

This is so wrong.....lolz

Jennifer said...

I have not laughed in days and I think I will laugh every time I look at my kids lego box! Thank you!

ChiTown Girl said...

THAT is hilarious!!!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I may have went too far.

Sonya Ann said...

Jennifer-I mean really what was he thinking about?!?!?! Oh wait.

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-And typical of our house.

Cheapchick said...

It is always good to keep him on his toes, what with all his admirers :) That is classic!

Anne in the kitchen said...

A this is one of the best blog posts ever and nails the difference between a male and female brain smack on the head. If I saw it and didn't know what it was I would assume it was something like a belt from the vacuum cleaner beater bar.
His reaction was just rich and kinda perfect in its maleness.

Janie Junebug said...

That's hilarious. Every conversation with Willy Dunne Wooters is crazy.

Love,
Janie

Linda said...

Sonya Ann,
I read your conversation to exbf. He roared with laughter, and then answered my question, telling me what the cock ring was for.

I had heard of those things but did not know the name. Then, he laughed again. He laughed at me a lot today.

Frances said...

I want to live at your house! You guys are hilarious!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I won't forget this one for a long time!

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-Yup, you got it exactly right! They think of something naughty and we think of something that was useful. I really would have thought that it was a belt or something if I didn't know that it was a lego piece.

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-He has his moments.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-It wasn't a funny conversation for me until I knew what he was talking about. LOL Where was his brain?

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You would think we were nuts. Hell, I think that we are nuts.