Monday, December 15, 2014

TLove or Too Much Love


I'm so happy with TMobile. I just thought I should share. And I'm not getting a penny for this either. Damnit, I could use it for Christmas money. I would be an awesome spokesperson. I would be like, "Buy this shit." How much do you think they would pay me for that? I'm thinking lots.
Anywho, our stolen lovingly borrowed wifi signal from our neighbor is sucking. It only works some of the time and when it is working, it is spotty. But hey, her new BF installed it. Hopefully, he is better in bed than with electronics. She offered to show me naked pictures of him. WOW, a 60 year old man with many health issues. I'm good. Can we say, raging semi! Yes, this shit really happens around here.

Sorry I bet it will take you a while to get the naked man thoughts out of your head. Why do you come here? I know I ruin a lot of people's day. Or is it to feel better about your life? I could see that happening too.
Where was I going with this? Oh yes, a hot spot(its easy to keep your mind in the gutter at my place). Since the wifi isn't the greatest(not that I'm really complaining, its free and overly nice of her to let us use it. And to be honest, she is one of my closest friends. She has been in my life for 20 years and she is as messed up as I am. Birds of a feather and all that. She just needs to keep her bedroom windows closed when raging semi shows up. Yeah, we had to have a talk about that too.)  But to get back to my cell phone, TMobile has unlimited data, it just slows down after your allotted data. Ours is one GB. So I have been using my phone as a hot spot since it is FREE! It is a bit slow if there is a lot to load on a page but it is a lot better than the wifi. Again, I'm so happy but probably not as much as my neighbor, they spend a lot of time in her bedroom.

I also have a tip for when you are traveling. I've had Verizon and TMobile and both lost signal at one point when traveling to see DJ. Sooooooooo, load your trip into your GPS app on your smartphone. I use google maps and love it. Then take a screen shot of the directions. That way if your GPS cuts out just go to your photos and you have your directions there. See I'm good for a quick tip and a miserable mental picture.
Run away screaming,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

McVal said...

aieaaiiiiaaaa!!!!!

:)

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-That's not the noise they are making.

Cheapchick said...

Yuck, can't get those thoughts you planted out of head.

Janie Junebug said...

Naked man pictures? I wonder if I can sell photos of Willy Dunne Wooters.

Love,
Janie

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Yeah, sorry about that.

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-How do you think he would feel about it? LOL

Janie Junebug said...

I wouldn't tell him. I'm devious and wicked.

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-HAHAHA!

Frances said...

I will need that eye surgery sooner than I expected.

Ha!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I hope you aren't wanting to look in their windows. Its not a pretty site.