Friday, January 30, 2015

Fabulous Friday

There wasn't a link on this one so thank you to the person that posted this and you win just for having something this cute in your house.
I love things like this. Dressing up the average looking thing and making it fabulous. LOVE IT! DJ has a shelf in his room, do you think he would like it if I did this in his room? I asked if he wanted his room made over and he said more guns(he meant paintball and pellet) but I'm thinking flowery. I'm sure he would love it.
Change up,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Just shoot his walls with paintballs.

Sonya Ann said...

Practical Parsimony-Does this count?



http://amommoneyandmore2.blogspot.com/2009/11/djs-room-redo.html

Practical Parsimony said...

Yes, that is clever!

Sonya Ann said...

Practical Parsimony-Or lazy! It was just little clings.