Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year To You!!!

Yay, its 2015!!!!! OK, that was loud enough. I'm not saying I had a drink, I'm just saying I may have had three. Bahahaha, who am I kidding? You know me well enough to know that it was way more than three. So be quiet when you leave a comment! No loud comments to start the new year.
So I guess this is the day that I have to tell you all of the plans that I have for this year! Hmmmmmmm, how about getting sober? Hahaha, NEVER!
So to start 2015, I have exactly $0 in the Christmas fund! I hope to change that by Christmas.
I did manage to hit the after Christmas sales at Menards. Again, I was not sober. There seems to be a theme. I managed to spend $158 but I got a lot of people done already. It's a little fuzzy what I bought and packed away in the gift closet so I will be completely surprised when I pull everything out to wrap it. It will be like Christmas all over again.
I'm not saying that I would like to lose a few pounds this lovely year. I'm just going to say that if a few fat dimples left, it wouldn't suck. But no pressure cuz it just makes me eat or was it drink? I will have to sober up to remember.
I swear I'm really going to complete the damned 52 week challenge one year! No really, I can do it.

I'm going to get my next book out on Amazon. I know, I know, I talk about it but its such a LOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG process. My old publisher will publish my latest book but I believe digital is the way that it is all going so I'll risk 3 YEARS of work and try it. Yes, its about 3 years from start to finish. I'm really shocked that I have been doing this for 10 years since I have NO patience at all.So when someone says to me, have you read any books lately, I always say the same thing, I have read the same fricking book 7 times, never mind writing it.
And there you have it. Will I get sober? Nope! Will I save money for our 2015 Christmas? Sure. Will I lose weight? Bahahaha, no. Will I finish the 52 week challenge? Still laughing! Will I get a book out this year? And she shrugs her shoulders. So my little list got me thinking, I've got maybe a 50/50% chance here. So I'm adding a few things so it looks like I accomplished more. Will I quit heroin?
YES! Will I quit the interstellar war I started? YES! Ok, I need a few more things to tip the scale.
Suggestions,
Sonya Ann
PS-And thank you so much for thinking that any of my writing is worthy of your time! I love you guys!

6 comments:

slugmama said...

ssssshhhhh.....happy new year cousin......ouch

Jane said...

I ALWAYS pad out my to-do lists in my favour:
-get up (check)
-eat breakfast (check)
gradually working up to the bigger items...
-sweep the floor (maybe later...)
-after breakfast nap (check)...

Frances said...

I am with Jane, add some easy things to your to do list for the year. Then you will feel somewhat accomplished by year's end.

And a happy new year to you!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-It was an event. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I really should have thought of it years ago. I would be completing twice as much.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-And Happy New Year back at ya!
I'm going to add things like walk up the stairs, snacking and maybe even teethbrushing. LOL