Thursday, February 12, 2015

Homemade Vaseline

I have never been a fan or used Vaseline. Anything that is derived from petroleum isn't something that I want absorbed through my skin. I'm sure the company will say its safe but I'll make my own thank you. Here is an article talking about the iffiness of petroleum jelly.
This is a quick project and it turned out pretty creamy. But its going to melt fast on your finger tips so no dilly dallying with your dollop.
It's one part coconut oil and half a part olive oil. I heated it in the microwave until it was a liquid and then blended it with a stick blender. TA DA! I've heard that this is great KY jelly as well. I have not tested this but with Valentine's day coming up, it was a thought. It was a thought for you not for me. Hahaha. Aren't you glad I didn't put homemade KY jelly as a title. That would have been awesome on your blog roll.
Slick crotch,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

McVal said...

... Oh my. That's my comment...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Blah, blah, blah!

ChiTown Girl said...

You are just out of your damn mind!! THAT is why I love you so much!!!

xoxox

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-It takes one to know one. LOL

Frances said...

So are you calling this product, "Slick Crotch"? You could probably sell it with a name like that. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I would make millions and be known as the Mother of Slick Crotches.