She has been working diligently to turn out a new self help course to help us improve our writing and help you find your "unique and confident style."
The course will teach you to,
- Make your point quickly, clearly and irresistibly
- Focus, then flow
- Find a voice without being annoying
- Speak directly to readers
- Tell people why they should care
- Never run out of ideas
- Discover ways even the busiest person can find time to write
- Avoid burnout
And yes, Donna has the clout to help you step up your game. She is an "award-winning E-journalist bringing 30 Years Experience To A 12-part Course." Oh and she has been a keynote speaker for Mensa and a winner on Jeopardy. Yeah, she's way smart.
Here is the link to help you step your game up a notch and write like a pro!
Upping the game,