Friday, March 13, 2015

Write A Blog People Will Read Course!!!!

Our Beloved Donna Freedman has done it again! She is a one woman juggernaut to self-help and improvement. And she leads by example.
She has been working diligently to turn out a new self help course to help us improve our writing and help you find your "unique and confident style."
The course will teach you to,
  • Make your point quickly, clearly and irresistibly
  • Focus, then flow
  • Find a voice without being annoying
  • Speak directly to readers
  • Tell people why they should care
  • Never run out of ideas
  • Discover ways even the busiest person can find time to write
  • Avoid burnout
Hmmm, maybe I can stop relying on cuss words to get attention. And I can say without a doubt that this course will help me improve as a sci-fi writer as well. Look people, I'm not just a member, I'm also the president a person studying the course. Yup, its all As from here on out.
And yes, Donna has the clout to help you step up your game. She is an "award-winning E-journalist  bringing 30 Years Experience To A 12-part Course." Oh and she has been a keynote speaker for Mensa and a winner on Jeopardy.  Yeah, she's way smart. 
Here is the link to help you step your game up a notch and write like a pro!
Upping the game,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I am quite sure it would be beneficial to hear what Donna has to say, but it is too rich for my veins.

Elephant's Child said...

Oh dear.
Like Practical Parsimony I am sure I would benefit. I am too cheap/too broke though.
Looking forward to seeing what (if anything) changes in your own blog though.

Practical Parsimony said...

I suppose that should be too rich for my blood. First lesson--get it right before publishing.

Sonya Ann said...

Practical Parsimony-If you head over to her site, you can get a discount through her. It's pricy but she is a good teacher.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-I honestly, need all the help that I can get. When I was young, I was good at math but terrible at writing/English. Just keeping at it has helped. Plus spell check is a life saver.

Sonya Ann said...

Practical Parsimony-Hahaha.

McVal said...

Wait a minute... You're the president???

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Yes, yes I am.