Saturday, April 11, 2015

Blogger Spotlight!!!

Wow, we made it to our second edition of Blogger Spotlight! And we made it to another Saturday. So who is hungover? Really, I wont tell anyone and I won't judge.
And our blogger in the spotlight is sluggy over at DON'T READ THIS; IT'S BORING! Honestly, the bright light and any loud noise probably won't help her hangover. Did you see her alcohol budget from last year? Dude, I long for that level of alcohol consumption!
I love that picture. That was me trying to take a selfie with the four of us. I cut myself our completely. I love DJ's smile. He said he couldn't wait to see how bad I screwed it up. He was right, don't tell him that I said that.
Stop over and say hi to sluggy, tell her I sent you. It's not really an order, its more of a loving shove.
Happy Saturday,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Frances said...

I LOVE Sluggy! She is not boring at all!!

Elephant's Child said...

Order followed.

slugmama said...

Still loving this selfie you took....*snort*

And still think Den has the most beautiful mouth. Do you think if I gave him enough Ghirardelli he'd consent to a mouth transplant with me?
Or I could just beef up your alcohol budget and you could slip him a Mickey and he'd wake up in a tub of ice(face down) and a note saying call 911.....

Rachel said...

I love Sluggy's blog!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-We all love sluggy.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-Shit, I should have ordered everyone to send me money!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-You scare me so much. I'm just wondering how screwed up a lip transplant would look. And would I have to kiss you goodnight or Den?

Sonya Ann said...

Rachel-Me too! She is great and scary but mostly great.