Friday, April 10, 2015

Fabulous Friday

Look at that window!!! It is perfect. And I now have a new plan. I sort of make plans within plans. Maybe that is why my To Do List is never ending.
Go over and poke around Debbie Doo's, there are plenty of awesome ideas to draw you in. And then come back to my house and help me tear out my windows. We need new windows terribly and this way, I will be able to reuse the old ones and make something cute out of them. I think this is a perfectly acceptable plan. Do you think I will be able to get Den on-board?
Scheming Planning,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Chy said...

Thanks for sharing this link Sonya Ann. I love the "softness" of this families home and hope to create a bit of the look in our new home. Lots of great ideas!! Good luck with your window project.

We are: Clamco said...

Nice home. I like the laundry room the best, but I have a hard time seeing her burly husband living in such a feminine environment. Maybe the barn out back is where he spends his time? My husband could never live with all that white, not to mention what our pets would do to destroy all those frilly curtains everywhere.

Rachel said...

Love it!

Elephant's Child said...

Nothing shabby about that place. At all. I couldn't keep it anything like that pristine though.
Good luck with your scheming/planning.

Frances said...

That is pretty, though a little feminine for my house.

Sonya Ann said...

Chy-Thank you for coming to see me! And I have so so many projects going on around here. It is a never ending battle. Maybe I should stop writing things on the list.

Sonya Ann said...

We are: Clamco-I don't think white would have worked when the kids were little but I would love to have a room like that just to flop down in and read a book. Maybe I can convert DJ's room, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Sonya Ann said...

Rachel-:)

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-It Does seem like I am always scheming, doesn't it?

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-It would be a nice bedroom though.