Sunday, April 19, 2015

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

Want to earn some extra cash? Yes, that would be me. And I'll just answer for you, yes you would like some extra scratch too. Well, here is a link to the Penny Hoarder on How to Get Free Money – These 16 Companies Will Give You $1,935.20.
I have done a few of these. It's worth it to jump over there and check out the list and links. They all might not be for you but even if you use one or two, its still really worth it. Have you done any of these?
Happy Sunday,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Clever. I wonder whether we have something similar?

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-I would check out the links and see if they work.

Practical Parsimony said...

Inbox dollars is not worth it. I never got the whole amount I earned. If I wanted the $25 I earned, I only got $20 and had to leave the other $5 and keep earning. I never got the amount I earned. Plus, I could only earn about 2 cents at a time.

Jane said...

Here's a blog that deals with making money blogging that I've followed for a while but she doesn't post very often any more:
www.howimakemoneyblogging.com

Sonya Ann said...

Practical Parsimony-I did Inbox for a while and I did cash out a few times. But it was hard to earn just enough to cash out. I was doing Spirit surveys but they too take a very long time and then would kick you out before you got credit. But I still try most of them because sometimes you find a winner in the mess.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-Thank you for the link. I poked around for a while but I need to devote more time to it. Have to scrounge dinner.
Oh and it was much easier to leave a comment. The Canadians don't hate me.

Jill said...

I'm kinda waiting for the money tree to start growing in my yard...lol! Guess after so many years I should realize that's not going to happen ;-)

Blessings,
Jill

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-Is it sort of like the magic bean stalk?