Saturday, June 20, 2015

Blogger Spotlight!!!!!

Well hello there! I'm so glad that you showed up. Hell, I'm glad that I showed up. Go us.
This weeks blogger in the spotlight is McVal from Sew Not My Day!!!! We all love her and her crazy busy life. Really, she does enough for a few people. I couldn't keep straight where everyone was much less remember everyone's names. I often wonder if she has ever lost anyone. I do know that she hit one of her kids with a car. Go ahead, ask her about it. Watch her squirm! Also, ask her about how someone unfriended her because she wasn't Godly enough or some crap like that. She is way closer to Heaven than I will ever be. Is she squirming yet?
Going to visit,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I suspect she is squirming up a storm. Which is probably good exercise. An all body version of belly dancing...

Jane said...

LOVE her blog and her crazy sense of humour!

Frances said...

Love Val! Even when her posts wear me out.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-You always see the positive.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I think she is just plain crazy. DOn't tell her I said that.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-How can anyone do so much and not collapse eventually?

McVal said...

Wow. I've been behind! You think I'm crazy?

I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy!

You are such a sweetheart to spotlight me!!! I was wondering why a few new people were checking me out!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I check you out all the time. ;p
You are a little crazy but I like that in a person, I relate well.